- December 2012
- Book chapter completed: Schwartz, S. H., & Wild, M. R. (2012). Traumatic Brain Injury. In M. G. Brodwin, F. W. Siu, J. J. Howard, & E. R. Brodwin (Eds.), Medical, psychosocial, and vocational aspects of disability (4th ed.), Elliott and Fitzpatrick, Athens, GA. Manuscript submitted for publication.
- Wild, M. R. (2012). Books and References for Making Cognitive Connections. Speech Pathology Newsletter, Vol 7, December, pp. 2, 8-10.
- October 2012
- New book entitled Organize Your Life Using Android Devices: Making Cognitive Connections at Home, School, and Work becomes available
- September 2012
- American Association of Nurse Life Care Planners, Journal of Nurse Life Care Planners, Vol. XII, No. 3 Editor's Choice Review of Organize Your Life Using iOS 5 workbook, pp. 680-681.
- May 2012
- ID 4 the Web receives notification of successful bid for Tricare Management Activity (TMA) solicitation.
- January 2012-May 2012
- ID 4 the Web conducts a five-part Webinar series for the Center on Disability and Community Inclusion (University of Vermont & Vermont Assistive Technology Partnership)
- December 2011
- New book entitled Organize Your Life Using iOS 5 on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch: Making Cognitive Connections at Home, School, and Work becomes available
- March 2011
- ID 4 the Web launches subscription service for online iOS (iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone) training
- November 2010
- Book and training DVD receive 2011 International CES Design & Engineering Showcase Honors in the Health and Wellness category as part of Pharos Cognit product
- October 2010
- Book and training DVD recognized as a CTIA (international association for the wireless communications industry) 2010 Hot for the Holidays: Health and Wellness finalist as part of Pharos Cognit product
- June 2010
- Received Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Implementation Partnership Grant funds from Vocational Rehabilitation: Nebraska Department of Education to conduct a train-the-trainer workshop on the use of iPod Touch devices for TBI professionals in the state of Nebraska
- March 2010
- December 2009
- August 2009
- New/updated book entitled Making Cognitive Connections: Memory Compensation Using Windows Mobile An Integrated Manual and Cognitive Rehabilitation Workbook becomes available
- March 2009
- Michelle Ranae Wild & Dr. Stacey Hunter Schwartz appear on POW/MIA Radio with Rod Utech on Sunday, March 8, 2009
- February 2009
- Microsoft publishes online case study focusing on the use of PDAs with individuals living with brain injuries: "Coastline Community College Acquired Brain Injury Program—People with Brain Injuries Leading Fuller Lives with Windows Mobile"
- July 2008
- Pharos Science & Applications to bundle Memory Compensation Using the Pocket PC: Making Cognitive Connections for Brain Injury Survivors (Windows Mobile 5 version) book with Pharos Traveler GPS 535+
- Memory Compensation Using the Pocket PC: Making Cognitive Connections for Brain Injury Survivors accepted as a paper presentation at the 2008 North American Brain Injury Society conference
- June 2008
- Michelle Ranae Wild, co-author, appears on Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline on Sunday, June 11, 2008. Listen to the entire interview (MP3; 7.88 MB; 8.36 minutes).
- Michelle Ranae Wild and Jan Heck participate in Cognitive Consortium meeting at the Virtual Reality Medical Center in San Diego
- 2008 National Brain Injury Caregivers' Conference—June 6-8, 2008 in Dallas, TX
Coastline Community College's Acquired Brain Injury Program exhibits their new online Bootcamp Program, which includes the Making Cognitive Connections using a PDA course and the Memory Compensation Using a Pocket PC book, at the conference, which is presented by the Brain Injury Association of America.