Have you ever…
- Wished you really knew how to use your iPhone or iPad?
- Missed or double-booked appointments?
- Taken notes and then couldn’t find them?
- Forgotten about homework assignments?
- Not allowed enough time to get where you need to be?
- Wished you had all your contact information in one place?
- Forgotten a list of shopping items when going to the market?
- Wished you had a recorder with you to capture important information?
- Wanted your photos grouped into albums so you could manage them?
Ebook price: $29.95
Print book also available; contact us.
Table of Contents
- Section 1: What Is This Thing You Call Making Cognitive Connections?
- Making Cognitive Connections
- Section 2: Getting to Know Your Device, Even If You Think You Already Know It!
- Getting to Know Your Device
- Device Basics
- More iOS Basics
- Entering & Editing Text
- Section 3: Scheduling your time and time management
- The Calendar App—Views
- The Calendar App—Events
- The Calendar App—Settings
- Section 4: Notetaking and Memory
- The Reminders App
- The Notes App
- The Voice Memos App
- Section 5: Stay in Touch Apps
- The Contacts App
- Mail & Messages Apps
- Phone & FaceTime
- Section 6: Fun and Practical Apps
- Camera & Photos Apps
- Health & Wallet Apps
- The Clock App
- Maps & Safari
- Weather, Stocks, Calculator, & Compass
- The App Store & iTunes
- Print sized for easy reading
- Limited text on each page providing extra white space to prevent information overload
- Clearly designated quick steps showing step-by-step details for each function
- Images to help orient the reader to the relevant iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch screens
- Making Cognitive Connections exercises in each chapter
- Troubleshooting pointers in each chapter to help you resolve some of the more common errors users make
- Things to Remember list in each chapter for review of important points
- Reflect questions in each chapter to help you stop and think about what you learn