Have you ever…
- Wished you really knew how to use your iPhone or iPad?
- Missed or double-booked appointments?
- Taken notes and then couldn’t find them?
- Forgotten about homework assignments?
- Not allowed enough time to get where you need to be?
- Wished you had all your contact information in one place?
- Forgotten a list of shopping items when going to the market?
- Wished you had a recorder with you to capture important information?
- Wanted your photos grouped into albums so you could manage them?
Book purchase options
We understand not everyone will need the entire ebook or want a printed copy, so we’re providing several options to help you get just what you want!
Option 1—Buy the ebook
List price: $39.95
Option 2—Buy the print book
List price: $69.95
For print copies, contact us at (949) 310-3202
Option 3—Buy just the ebook section(s) you want or need
This is a good option for those who only want a section or two rather than the whole book.
NOTE: All sections come with Section 1: Making Cognitive Connections to help you understand the cognitive skills you’re working on while going through the book.
|Ebook section (and chapters)||Ebook price|
|Section 2: Getting to Know Your Device, Even If You Think You Already Know It!
|Section 3: Scheduling Your Time and Time Management
|Section 4: Notetaking and Memory
|Section 5: Stay in Touch Apps
|Section 6: Fun and Practical Apps
Table of Contents
- Section 1: What Is This Thing You Call Making Cognitive Connections?
- Making Cognitive Connections
- Section 2: Getting to Know Your Device, Even If You Think You Already Know It!
- Getting to Know Your Device
- Device Basics
- More iOS Basics
- Entering & Editing Text
- Section 3: Scheduling your time and time management
- The Calendar App—Views
- The Calendar App—Events
- The Calendar App—Settings
- Section 4: Notetaking and Memory
- The Reminders App
- The Notes App
- The Voice Memos App
- Section 5: Stay in Touch Apps
- The Contacts App
- Mail & Messages Apps
- Phone & FaceTime
- Section 6: Fun and Practical Apps
- Camera & Photos Apps
- Health & Passbook Apps
- The Clock App
- Maps & Safari
- Weather, Stocks, Calculator, & Compass
- The App Store & iTunes
- Print sized for easy reading
- Limited text on each page providing extra white space to prevent information overload
- Clearly designated quick steps showing step-by-step details for each function
- Images to help orient the reader to the relevant iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch screens
- Making Cognitive Connections exercises in each chapter
- Troubleshooting pointers in each chapter to help you resolve some of the more common errors users make
- Things to Remember list in each chapter for review of important points
- Reflect questions in each chapter to help you stop and think about what you learn