Making Cognitive Connections:
iOS Device Training
Sign up for a free 2-day sneak peek of the Making Cognitive Connections iOS Training (opens in new window).
Access Online Training -- This link can be used to access the online training materials, if you already have a username and password.
ID 4 the Web is excited to announce online iOS device training. The new online training materials will help those new to smart technology learn to use their iOS smart device effectively. The training applies to the following devices:
- iPod Touch
Real-Life Scenarios Regarding Who Can Benefit From the Online iOS Training
This iOS online training program is designed specifically for:
- Any individual looking for a painless way to learn an iOS device
- Individuals living with cognitive challenges wanting to learn their iOS devices
- Professionals looking for effective training materials
- Parents and loved ones looking for effective training materials for themselves or their children
- Do you have a new iOS device and aren't quite sure how to use it or what it can do to help you?
- Do you forget about and miss appointments?
- Are you tired of carrying a paper/pencil day planner?
Imagine learning how your new iOS device can help you be more organized and productive!
Scenarios for Specific Types of Users
Find out the specific benefits of the Making Cognitive Connections approach for each of the following categories of users:
- Benefits for Users with Cognitive Challenges
- Benefits for Professionals
- Benefits for Caregivers and Family Members
How Can the Online Making Cognitive Connections IOS Training Help You?
The online iOS training is based on the Making Cognitive Connections approach and focuses on specific device functions, while emphasizing the cognitive skills involved in the learning process. This unique approach helps learners become aware of cognitive skills and how those skills relate to relevant issues in their day-to-day lives. This approach helps the individual learning the device to better understand and remember the functions of the device.
The online nature of the training provides the following advantages:
- You can do the training at whatever time works best for you.
- You don't have to travel somewhere to learn to use your device.
- You can take as much time as you need to learn the materials.
- You can view the videos as many times as necessary for you to learn the functions of the device.
What Is Included in the Online Training?
The online training includes the following materials:
- Lessons for each of the following topics:
- iOS Basics
- Clock app
- World Clock
- Calendar app
- Contacts app
- Notes app
- Detailed step-by-step instructions for each device function
- Comprehensive training videos for functions described within each lesson topic
- Making Cognitive Connections examples for each topic
- Examples of real-life applications for the cognitive skills relevant to each topic
- Downloadable Making Cognitive Connections worksheets
Pricing for Online Training
The online iOS training is available in the following subscription options (click to initiate purchase):
- 3-month subscription -- $15.00 (single-user license)
- 6-month subscription -- $30.00 (single-user license)
- 1-year subscription -- $55.00 (single-user license)
Additional online training materials (videos and worksheets) emphasizing additional iOS device features and/or recommended apps will be added quarterly.